Top Menu

Social Media Top Header

History of Enting Real Estate Ltd

History of Enting Real Estate Limited

Enting & Enting Stafford Street 1930's.

 

Enting Real Estate Limited was established by the Enting Brothers in the 1930's as Enting and Enting which was originally located above the 'Milk Bar' on Stafford Street Timaru (where Spark is currently located). Enting and Enting specialised as Insurance Brokers (agents for Lloyd's Insurance), Land Agents and Commission Agents. 

Enting and Enting was then purchased by Zona Mitchell in February 1978 who incorporated the company to Enting Real Estate Limited. Zona ran Enting Real Estate for 25 years at two different locations on Sophia Street and then Elizabeth street before retiring. 

Murray Groundwater (current Owner and Principal) purchased Enting Real Estate Limited in June 2003 and at the same time started trading as LJ Hooker Timaru.  After three years at 6a Elizabeth Place our office moved to the Corner of Church and Bank Streets where we are still currently located. 

Over the years, the face of our office has changed with the LJ Hooker branding (pictured below).

 

Enting Real Estate Ltd (Trading as LJ Hooker Timaru) October 2006 Cnr Church and Bank Street.

 

Enting Real Estate Ltd (Trading as LJ Hooker Timaru) May 2012 Cnr Church and Bank Street.

 

Enting Real Estate Ltd (Trading as LJ Hooker Timaru) January 2017 Cnr Church and Bank Street.